Sectors: Co-op & Development, Energy, Environment, Health, Innovation, Local development, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries : Jordan
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to increase the contribution of Jordan‘s Research & Technological Development and Innovation sectors to Jordan‘s economic growth and employment.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To develop Jordan‘s applied research and technological capacity with a focus on the commercialisation of RTD results for use by the private sector, especially SME
– To continue the integration of Jordan into the European Research Area
* THEME 1: WATER
– Production of Safe Water for Drinking
– Production of Safe Water for Agriculture and Industry
* THEME 2: ENERGY
– Efficiency of Use
– Production of Renewable Energy
– Production of New Energy
* THEME 3: FOOD
– Production of Safe and Affordable Food for Humans and Animals
* THEME 4: HEALTH
– Improvement of Human Health
Among financed actions
– Developing a Business Strategy
– Commercialisation, advertisement, communication and training
– Legal Advice about Intellectual Property Advising, governance
– Development of promotional and capacity building activities for networking and/or participation opportunities in Horizon 2020 initiatives