Sectors: Employment, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this project is to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the public employment services through the provision better services.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the institutional capacity, management and operation of the State Employment Service (SES)
– To modernise and expand public employment services ensuring better addressing the needs of jobseekers and employers.
1) Development of new comprehensive State Employment Service model based on the European best practices and improvment of management operation
2) To strengthen the provision of services efficiently addressing labour market needs with focus on Active Labour Market Programmes
3) Dévelopment of capacities among Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Population and State Employment Service staff to implement the New Service Model
Among financed activities
– Presentation of modern public employment service models for State Employment Service staff and study visit of the experts of Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Population and State Employment Service
– Development of a new comprehensive State Employment Service model and related manual
– Performance management system tailored for the New Service Model
– Vacancy monitoring model further developed
– Introducing 10 new training modules to be delivered by the Vocational Training Centres
– Developing new measures for supporting self-employment
– Implement a training need assessment and develop a training strategy
– Development of training programme
– Training of trainers