Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enhance living standards in rural areas in Uzbekistan.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To transfer EU know-how and technologies in the agri-food value-chains in partnership with local authorities and economic players for further developing socio-economic potentials in rural areas of Uzbekistan
– Income generation: further developed commodity value-chains mainly related to the agri-food sector (livestock breeding, gardening, vegetable growing and services sector)
– Capacity development: further developed and upgraded skills and techniques of economic players, including Youth; implementation of modern technologies and training on their application; re-training of farmers and improvement of agri-product processing methods
– Institutional strengthening: further strengthened and upgraded development planning capacities of regional and local authorities
Among financed actions
– Input supply improvement (seeds and breeds)
– Quality control
– Post-harvest facilities (conservation, storage, processing and packaging technologies)
– Appropriate and innovative activities