Sectors: Co-op & Development, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New Indipendent States: Georgia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to combat economical-financial crime in fiscal and fostering healthy business environment in Georgia.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the administrative capacity of the Investigation Service of the Ministry of Finance of Georgia in line with the European Union and international standards
– Result 1: Draft of the revised legal framework and new instructions for the Investigation Service are in place
– Result 2: Human resources Division has implemented new methods of effective management of the staff of Investigation Service
– Result 3: New rules and procedures are introduced to combat tax fraud and tax fraud related crimes in accordance with the Eu standards
– Result 4: The Investigation Service has developed and improved rules and procedures in the area of risk analysis and management
– Result 5: Rules and procedures of fighting against IPR related crimes are established based on the EU best practice
Among financed actions
– Kick-off meeting
– Final conference
– Analysising, drafting of the existing Criminal Code and Criminal Procedure Code based on international standards
– Drafting operational instructions and providing training based on new instructions for investigators
– Performing needs assessment of the Human Ressource Management system
– Elaborating operational handbooks