Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Health, Local development, Services
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean country : Tunisia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at strengthening management capacity and skills in public health administration to support the design , construction, startup and operation of the medico- economic evaluation of hospital services system public
Priorities and funded actions:
– To consolidate the medico- economic information system already developed
– to implement to all public hospitals (EPS and HR), including those that will be accompanied for accreditation under the Support Programme for the Competitiveness of Services (PACS) .
Among financed actions
– The contribution to the identification of prerequisites for the generalization of the medical and economic evaluation system for information system , organization and infrastructure
– The updating of classification and coding systems necessary for health economic evaluation model and use of the national repository for calculating costs
– The establishment of an integrated hospital information infrastructure system for automated processing of medical data and administrative
– The organization and management of the medico-economic evaluation model and processes for supporting the collection and systematic control of information, standardized medical and administrative data a
– Improving the regulatory capacity of the mechanism for financing health institutions founded on the basis of the new health economic evaluation model of medical activities of hospital services
– The development of human capacity for regulation and management of processes medico -economic evaluation of medical activities of hospital services