Sectors: Economy - Finances
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to improve Capacity of the Croatian Tax Administration (CTA) in relation to functioning of the information technology (IT) services and control systems strengthened and ensure further enforcement of EU legislation in the field of taxation in the Republic of Croatia.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To recommend for further development of CTA IT system, including e-services for taxpayers, produced and supervision of development of new CTA IT system applications performed
– Harmonizing IT system development with the business strategy by means of the IT System Development Strategy
– Increasing maturity of the IT system by applying an integral IT system management framework
Among financed actions
– Analysis of the current business processes
– Recommendations for development of the CTA applications
– Supervision of development of Application for Document Management
– Supervision of development of Application for Tax Violations Department