Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Employment, Public Management, Services, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support to the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Azerbaijan (MLSPP) in social inclusion provision for vulnerable and disadvantaged groups.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To establish essential settings for adequate quality of social services through legislative and institutional development and capacity-building
– 1. A strategic framework for the development of social service provision in line with
EU best practices is established
– 2. Amendments to the legislative framework in line with strategic framework
– 3. The system of social service provision is modernised in line with EU best
– 4. A human resource development strategy and action plan in regards to social
service provision is developed and relevant staff is trained in accordance to it
Among financed actions
– Preparatory works for development of Social Service Strategy
– Development of social services strategy document
– Set of workshops and trainings on legislation concerning social services
– Develop practices of planning and information flow of social service provision
– Development of models of service provision, service processes and work practices