Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective of the Twinning project is to support the Directorate General of Taxes (DGI) in deepening tax compliance by improving the service to users, strengthening missions of tax control and recovery of tax claim.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To become an administration providing better quality of service to taxpayers
– To develop a better command of tax collection and enforcement
– To reinforce tax control by the administration
Parmi les actions financées
– To support the organisation and the operation of a high quality front desk service
– To develop and insert into the Tax administration Website a practical guidance on tax procedures to better support the taxpayers in their contacts with the tax administration
– To organise a study visit on taxpayer service and quality of service
– To define a fitted legislative environment for tax collection
– To support the professionalization of the teams through proper training