Sectors: Economy - Finances
Beneficiaries: Administrations States
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Meditrerranean countries: Algeria
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to strengthen the effectiveness of the Court’s work for all of its main tasks and improve the compliance of its activities with the standards and best European and international practice.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Contributing to the proper administrative and financial governance of the Algerian state and the current reforms
– Strengthening of the overall system of control and mastery of the management of the public sector as a whole
Among financed actions
– Securing the twinning in a longer term perspective
– Developing a methodology for risk-based approach to program and reduce defects on list of registered accounts
– Establishing the methodological instruments necessary for the development of relevant reports
– Writing a document status and an action plan over 5 years for quality control management