Sectors: Co-op & Development, Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Public Management, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries : Algeria
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the industrial modernization policy of Algeria and to strengthen industrial innovation capacities.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve the Ministry performance in the operational implementation of its strategy to promote industrial innovation
– Developing the industrial innovation strategy of the Ministry and its regulatory framework
– Conducting studies, notes and analysis according to international standards
– Deploying industrial sectors as local economic development tools
– Strengthening the skills of Ministry executives, support networks and economic operators on innovation issues
Among financed actions
– Writing the final draft of a legislative framework
– Organization of study visits
– Pilot surveys on industrial innovation