Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Contribution to the promotion of Human rights and protection of privacy in Tunisia.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve the legal and institutional framework governing the protection of personal data in Tunisia
– To support the National Authority for Data Protection (INPDP) in the implementation of reforms
Among financed actions
– Identification of legal guidelines and changes
– Support for the implementation of the new legal framework for the protection of personal data in accordance with European directives and standards
– Strengthening the capacity of the INPDP
– Advocacy for reform