Sectors: Education - Training, Justice - Security, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Tunisia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to strengthen the efficacy and independence of justice in accordance with European and international standards
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the institutional, managerial and organisational capacities of the Ministry of Justice (MJ) and of the Jurisdictions
– Strand 1: Revising the legal framework and the management structure of the MJ
– Strand 2: Enhancing the judicial staff’s skills
– Strand 3: Support for the implementation of the judicial policy
– Strand 4: Improving the functioning of the Jurisdictions
Among financed actions
– Revision of the management structure
– Work programmes
– Establishment of en entity in charge of international cooperation
– New assessment tools