Sectors: Education - Training, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Tunisia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to develop the appropriate structures within the Ministry of Justice to manage the implementation of the penitentiary reform and the effective application of international standards
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the institutional and operational capacity of the penitentiary administration
– Strengthening of the institutional capacity of the General Directorate for Prisons and Rehabilitation
– Support for the National School of Prisons and Rehabilitation
– Gradual implementation of a national probation system
Among financed actions
– Revision of the management structure
– Elaboration of work programmes, a manual of procedures and a code of ethics
– New assessment tools
– Communication, website