Sectors: Co-op & Development, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of the project is to improve mechanisms to develop a better regulatory environment in the field of telecommunications in Israel, based on European Union legislation and best practices.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To identify the gaps between the EU regulatory framework and Israeli regulatory practices;
– To formulate means of bringing the regulatory environment in Israel in line with the EU framework in the field of electronic communications where appropriate.
Among financed actions
– Formulate pricing methodologies for technology-independent wholesale markets;
– Define and make recommendations on data collection methodology;
– Identify differences between regulatory frameworks and develop a roadmap for desired approximation;