Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Universities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Tunisia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to strengthen the efficacy and independence of justice in accordance with European and international standards
Priorities and funded actions:
– Improve the judicial staff’s skills through the strengthening of the Institut Supérieur de la Magistrature
– Capacity building of the ISM and training strategy
– Improving the ISM educational skills
Among financed actions
– Visit study
– Partnerships and cooperation agreements
– Exchange of good practices
– To develop innovative management and monitoring tools of ISM activity