Sectors: Co-op & Development, Information, Local development, Public Management, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Tunisia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to restructure the administration and the maritime authority
Priorities and funded actions:
– To establish a new organization of the administration and the maritime authority
– To harmonize the regulatory framework with international conventions and approximation to European standards
– To develop a national strategy for the maritime sector and develop and implement an action plan for strengthening the operational capacity of security, safety and preservation of the marine environment
– To develop and implement a training plan.
– Reorganization of the administration and the maritime authority, strengthening their institutional capacities and harmonize their relationship with the Port Authority
– Update the Tunisian maritime regulatory framework by the transposition of international conventions and its approximation to European standards
– Developing a national strategy for the maritime sector and an action plan for strengthening the security, safety and protection of the marine environment.
– Maritime Training and skills transfer
Among financied actions
– Review and update the legal framework
– Economic Survey
– Team training
– Support for improved coordination and rationalization
– Analyze the Tunisian maritime regulatory framework
– Development of a strategy to implement international conventions
– Support the development of a statutory
– Support the development of a database and a procedures manual