Sectors: Education - Training, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
To contribute to the restructuring of civil aviation institutions through the setting up of an adequate organization that will facilitate the governance of the aviation sector, the compliance with international conventions and with European regulations and that will enable the development and improvement of their performances
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support civil aviation administration and institutions in setting up a new organization clarifying each actor’s role and their complementarity, in establishing a national strategy for the development of the aviation sector, the compliance with international conventions and the approximation with EU legislation, allowing the improvement of their performances in terms of security, air traffic management, access to market, passengers’ rights, environmental protection, search and rescue
Among financed actions
* Component A
– Restructuring of civil aviation institutions
– Strengthening of institutional capacity and harmonization of the relations between the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) and the Civil Aviation and Airports Office
– Development of a national strategy for the development of the aviation sector
* Component B
– Uptake of the regulatory framework of civil aviation in Tunisia in compliance with international conventions and EU legislation
* Component C
– Implementation of actions plan aiming at improving the operational and technical capacity of the directorates of the DGCA
– Elaboration of an information and database management system
* Component D
– Exchange of experiences and knowledge transfer