Sectors: Co-op & Development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to the consolidation of democratic governance by strengthening parliamentary action.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support parliamentary action, institutional strengthening and administrative capacity of the House of Representatives
– Supporting the improvement of the performance of parliamentary action
– Capacity building and strengthening administrative and technical capacities
Among financed actions
– Strengthening legislative capacities of the Members of Parliament
– Assistance to master the methods of assessment of the effect of public policies implemented by the government
– Strengthening expertise for the study and analysis of the Finance bill and State Budget
– Organizing 4 study visits in a EU Member State
– Support to prepare and control the budget of the House of Representatives