Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Information, Public Management, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective is to improve the quality and international comparability of Israel official statistics.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics (ICBS) in aligning official statistics with the EU and other international organizations standards, guidelines, and best practices
Among financed actions
– Identification of tools and methods for quality implementation and management
– Study visit for high level officials
– Implementation of quality evaluation
– Drafting of the 2016-2020 Work-plan
– Workshops on Technological infrastructures and information security
– Study visit to EU Member State