Sectors: Environment, Industry
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries : Israël
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to make a contribution to sustainable development and green growth in Israel through a modernized and effectively implemented environmental regulatory and management framework.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support, based on EU experience, the modernization and implementation of the regulatory and management framework of environmental permitting, inspection and compliance especially for SME, the enhancement of the environmental management capacity in Israel, and the infrastructure of resource efficiency
Among financed actions
– Train sessions and production of guidance documents/manuals adapted to SMEs
– A study tour on quality assurance of emission monitoring
– Production of visibility materials
– Provision of support and advice on the overall permitting and inspection regulatory framework
– Organising a public event to present the policy and roadmap on resource efficiency