Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Local development, Public Management, Tourism
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New Independent States: Azerbaijan
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to modernising Azerbaijan’s policy and management of the culture sector through the adaptation of best European models and practices.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To assist the Ministry of Culture and Tourism in the transition to a more strategic management model for the culture sector with a particular focus on cultural heritage needs adapting European experience and models
The project will have 2 main components:
– Cultural Sector Policy and Governance Reform
– Institutional Development of Cultural Heritage Management
– Updating cultural policy legislative, administrative, financial, informational, personnel, infrastructural and international mechanisms through adaptation of best European models and practices
– Preserving and restoring of national tangible and intangible cultural heritage
– Modernising of museums
– Fostering tourism
– Supporting for professional creativity in theatre, music and fine arts fields
– Reviving of the national cultural industries
Among financed actvities
– Visibility actions with kick-off meeting and conferences
– Mapping of the culture sector governance system in the country
– Organisation of study visit(s) to an EU Member State(s) to study examples of good
practices in relation to EU cultural standards
– Drafting a concept of new culture sector governance model and a mid- and long-term