Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Human Rights, Information, Public Management, Research, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Algeria
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call is the development of economic activities based on information and communications technology (ICT) and relative uses.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To build capacity of the MPITC for the implementation of an environment fostering ICT development
Among financed activities
– Improve the legal and financial arrangements of the local partnership
– Proceed to the definition, role and establishment a scientific and technological partnership
– Monitor the partner network established
– Organize a study visit in Europe in favor of a network of actors involved in innovation and research in ICT
– Identify priorities in the implementation of ICT development policy