Sectors: Co-op & Development, Information, Public Management, Services
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to increase efficiency of taxpayers-focused and in general citizen-focused service delivery by the Ministry of Taxes of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To embed leading European Union practices with a view to support the identification and management of service demand and the implementation of continuous improvement
– Continuous Improvement Programme in Taxpayer Service Processes
– Identification and Management of Service Demand
– Identification of KPI’s of Taxpayer Service and improvement of existing
– Setting up the Data Analytics Support Tools for Enhanced Service Provision across all Channels based on the best methodologies
Among financed actions
– Enhance knowledge transfer and skills
– Develop a Taxpayer Service Development Strategy (2017-2020) and Activity Plan
– Prepare for a continuous improvement pilot project, including training and definition of roles and responsibilities of the Business Improvement Team members
– Develop a methodology for measuring service demand
– Develop a set of taxpayer service performance measurements