Sectors: Co-op & Development, Local development, Public Management, Town planning, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Algeria
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to reinforce strengthening the policy for preserving road and airport infrastructure assets with performance targets.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to the improvement of road and airport infrastructures for the implementation of management techniques
– To improve product licensing and operating equipment within the National Technical Control Public Works Agency (CTTP)
Among financed actions
– To improve the skills of CTTP in diagnosis of roads with heavy traffic
– To development and implementation of control rules safety improvement area and product licensing and operating equipment
– To conduct a control of airport infrastructure according to international standards