Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Industry, Innovation, Justice - Security, Research, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to improve liability issues in maritime safety, security and environment protection.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To ensure a proper implementation and enforcement of maritime liability procedures foreseen in the international conventions on maritime safety
Among finanec actions
– Establish an Inter-ministerial Working Group
– Revision of the Administrative Offences Code
– Revision of the Criminal Code
– Revision of the Civil Code
– Analyse the regulations on administrative sanction procedures
– Undertake a training needs analysis
– Share the EU best practices and experience
* Project kick-off event:
A meeting aiming at presenting the Twinning project to the main involved authorities shall take place at the beginning of the project implementation.
* Project closing event:
A conference shall present the main results achieved during the project implementation and shall be organised before the conclusion of the project