Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers
Regions: Asia, European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New Indipendent States: Azerbaïjan
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promot independent, national, non-judicial mechanisms for the protection of Human rights in Azerbaijan.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Support the capacity of Ombudsman Institution and its regional centres to ensure
implementation of its mandate related to the National Preventive Mechanism, Rights of Child, Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Human Rights of Older People and Right to Access to Information
1. The Capacity of the Ombudsman Institution to act as National Preventive Mechanism (NPM) under OPCAT strengthened
2. Institutional Capacity of Ombudsman Institution strengthened in core areas, including development of Management Information System (MIS)
3. Ombudsman Institutions capacity to implement Law on Access to Information is strengthened
4. Staff (on central and regional level) of the Ombudsman Institution trained for more efficient administration