Sectors: Education - Training, Employment
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, SMEs
Regions: New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New independant state: Georgia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the poverty reduction and enhance social cohesion through the introduction of measures designed to ensure synergy between the demand of the labour market and the skill and qualifications offered by the vocational education and training system.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the interface between labour market needs and rthe VET sector development
– To encourage the introduction and testing of important novelties in VET and labour market reforms
– Increasing the employability and productivity of VET graduates
– Capacity building of VET providers, community based organizations, grassroots organizations involved in VET activities and social partners
Among financed actions
– Advocacy for access to service that address barriers to VET education and employment opportunities for target group representatives
– Development and implementation of integrated packages of policy responses at community level for target group representatives aimed at providing access to the VET education and better employment opportunities
– Monitoring and evaluation of national programmes and policies with a view to proposing feasible measures to ensure they are inclusive towards target groups representative
– Support for the creation and strenghtening of networks between the organization active in VET provision and private sector on local, regional, and national levels