Sectors: Information, Innovation, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Northern America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European Union: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Portugal, Romania, Spain
Northern America: USA
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to fund international initiatives enabling researchers to pool know-how, data and resources are called for, and collaborative efforts with U.S.A in the field of MNMs.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To development of a consolidated framework to address nano-related risks and the management of these risks for humans and the environment
– To strengthen the international dimension of the European Research Area.
The call is divided into 4 topics
– Exposure assessment
– Toxicity mechanisms
– Effects of MNMs on human health
– Environmental impacts of MNMs
Among financed actions
– Risk assessment
– Validation of testing procedures
– Direct development of OECD guidelines as well as direct contributions to standardization and regulatory issues
– Comparative studies addressing regulatory measures
– Consumer protection