Sectors: Industry, Innovation, Research, Services, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* European Union: Austria, Nord-Pas-de-Calais Region (France), Wallonia Region (Belgium), Flanders Region (Belgium), Germany
* New Independant States: Russia
Responsible: German AiF Projekt GmbH
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at strengthening the competitive capacity of SMEs (small and medium entreprises).
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase collaboration between SMEs from different countries
– To increase cooperation between SMEs and RTOs (research and technology organisations)
– To increase the cooperative and competitive capability of SMEs to work in international R&D networks
– To help SMEs to develop new products, processes or technical services that exceed the existing state of the art and have good market opportunities by lowering the economical risks
This call follows a bottom-up approach, i.e. research topics are not pre-defined and can be decided by applicants themselves
Among financed actions
Research and Development activities with significant technical risks and technological challenges to realise new or improve significantly existing products, processes or technical services, and/or to develop new standards, norms or labels