Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Youth
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposal aims to support the modernisation, accessibility and internationalisation of higher education in the Partner Countries is to be carried out by increasing the impact of EU Development Policy and European Higher Education in the World
Priorities and funded actions:
– Improving managment and operation of Higher Education institutions
– Support eligible Partner Countries to address the challenges facing their higher education institutions and systems
– Promote voluntary convergence with EU developments in higher education
– Improve the quality of higher education and enhance its relevance for the labour market and society
– Increase the capacities of national authorities to modernise their higher education systems, by supporting to the definition, implementation and monitoring of reform policies
Among financed actions
– Activities encouraging policy dialogue, cooperation, networking and exchanges of practices in the field of youth, such as conferences, workshops and meetings
– Large-scale youth events