Sectors: Education - Training, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to provide structural support to European non-governmental organisations (ENGOs) and EU-wide networks active in the field of education and training or in the field of youth in order to:
– Raise stakeholder awareness of European policy agendas in education, training and youth;
– Increase stakeholder commitment and cooperation with public authorities for the implementation of policies and reforms in the fields of education and training and of youth;
– Boost stakeholder participation in the fields of education, training and youth;
– Boost stakeholder involvement in the dissemination of policy and Programme actions and results and of good practice among their membership and beyond
Priorities and funded actions:
– Lot 1: Education and training: development and implementation of innovative, targeted and creative strategies and activities to support the effective implementation of specific reforms and actions;
– Lot 2: Youth
– Promoting inclusive education for all;
– Supporting teachers, staff and leaders of education and training institutions;
– Promote a stronger participation of all young people in democratic and civic life in Europe
Among financed actions
– Seminars, meetings, workshops, consultations, debates of young people on youth policies and/or European matters;
– Non-formal and informal learning and activity programmes targeted at young people and youth workers;
– Cooperation projects to increase policy impact on target groups, sectors and/or systems