Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Innovation, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Gulf countries, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
For more information: Click here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to foster quality improvements, innovation, excellence and internationalisation in higher education institutions ; increase the quality and the attractiveness of the European Higher Education Area and improve the level of competences and skills of Master graduates for the labour market
Priorities and funded actions:
– Contribute to the objectives of the Europe 2020 Strategy;
– Contribute to the objectives of the Education and Training strategic framework 2020
– Addressing the challenges of structural reforms relating to quality assurance and qualifications frameworks in the European Higher Education Area;
– Contributing to raising the attractiveness of the European Higher Education Area worldwide ;
– Contributing to demonstrating the excellence and high level of integration of the joint study programmes delivered by European Higher Education Institutes
Among financed actions
– Delivering an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) programme corresponding to 60, 90 or 120 ECTS credits, organised through an international consortium of Higher Education Institute including the participation of invited scholars for teaching, training and/or research purposes;
– Awarding scholarships to excellent students worldwide for their participation in one of these EMJMD programme