Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Innovation, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Promoting cooperation and mutual learning in education and training
Main beneficiaries: Public authorities, public or private organisations
Priorities and funded actions:
– Promoting social inclusion and shared EU values through formal and nonformal learning;
– Mainstreaming and further developing multilingual pedagogies in school education and supporting teachers and their training to deal with diversity in classrooms;
– Digital assessment: identifying best practices across educational sectors and countries and scaling up of best practices and experimentation;
– Vocation education and training teachers and trainers in work-based learning/apprenticeship;
– Implementation of Upskilling Pathways for adults without an upper secondary qualification or equivalent;
– Policies and incentives to support innovative teaching and pedagogical training in higher education, including through open and digital education
Among financed actions
– Trainings for academic staff on innovative pedagogies and curriculum design;
– Blended and digital learning;
– Collaborations between High education institutions and employers, to offer students the possibility to access work-based learning activities or work on projects proposed by employers