Sectors: Education - Training, Industry, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New Independant States : Moldova, Armenia and Ukraine
EEA : Iceland
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs (EYE) programme is to enhance entrepreneurship, develop the international outlook and competitiveness of European SMEs and foster potential start-up entrepreneurs and newly-established micro and small enterprises in the COSME Participating Countries.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To provide on-the-job-training for new entrepreneurs with established host entrepreneurs in small and medium-sized enterprises elsewhere in the COSME Participating Countries in order to facilitate a successful start-up, and development of their business ideas
– To foster sharing of experience and information between entrepreneurs on the obstacles and challenges of starting up and developing their businesses
– To enhance market access and identification of potential partners for new and established businesses in other EU and COSME Participating Countries
– To support networking between entrepreneurs from different COSME Participating Countries by building on knowledge and experience from other COSME Participating Countries
– Further develop a network of new entrepreneurs (NEs), host entrepreneurs (HEs) and Intermediary Organisations
– Enabling new entrepreneurs to work alongside and learn from a host entrepreneur in another COSME Participating Country
– Create new businesses, joint ventures and spin-off companies and foster cross-border business cooperation
– Enhancing the international activities and innovation potential of host entrepreneurs
Among financed actions