Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Research, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States, EFTA/EEA countries, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support an EU-wide network of relevant organisations (policymakers, practitioners, researchers and stakeholders) to promote cooperation, the development and implementation of policy at different governance levels and support the Commission’s work on the development of key competences in the area of school education.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Create and continuously develop a sustainable and inclusive network;
– Analyse and co-create knowledge;
– Identify, share and promote good policy practice
– Support for the competence-based curricula based on learning outcomes ;
– Promotion of innovative pedagogical approaches that support competence development;
– Fostering cooperation between educational institutions and non-education stakeholders such as partnerships between schools and local communities, business, libraries, museums or research institutions, science-education centres, community learning approaches
Among financed actions
– Creation and further development of the network; cooperation with partner institutions and organisations inside and outside the network;
– Activities aiming to develop, test, adapt and adopt/implement innovative policy and practices;
– Exchange of experiences and good practice, peer learning activities, peer reviews, study visits and workshops; organisation of conferences and seminars