Sectors: Education - Training, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States, EFTA/EEA countries, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support a Europe-wide network of relevant organisations to promote co-operation, the development and implementation of policies with regard to teachers and school leaders
Priorities and funded actions:
– Create and continuously develop knowledge and a broad, sustainable and inclusive network;
– Identify, share and promote good policy practice;
– Disseminate results and recommendations;
– Contribute to content development;
– Developing better, more inclusive schools;
– Supporting teachers and school leaders for excellent teaching and learning;
– Governance of school education systems: becoming more effective, equitable and efficient
Among financed actions
– Creation and further development of the network; cooperation with partner institutions and organisations inside and outside the network;
– Activities aiming to develop, test, adapt and adopt/implement innovative policy and practice;
– Exchange of experiences and good practice, peer learning activities, peer reviews, study visits and workshops, organisation of conferences and seminars