Sectors: Education - Training, Information, Research
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Erasmus + – Jean Monnet Activities – Modules – 2020
Funds for: disseminating and exploiting the results of the organised teaching and research activities beyond the scope of the stakeholders directly involved
Priorities and funded actions:
* To promote research and first teaching experience for young researchers and scholars and practitioners in European Union issues;
* To foster the publication and dissemination of the results of academic research;
* To create interest in the EU and constitute the basis for future poles of European knowledge, particularly in Partner Countries;
* To foster the introduction of a European Union angle into mainly non EU related studies;
* To deliver tailor-made courses on specific EU issues relevant for graduates in their professional life.
* To anchor and mainstream teaching on EU matters in curricula which so far have included EU-related content only to a limited extent;
* To bring facts and knowledge on the European Union to a broad spectrum of learners and interested citizens.
Among financed activities
* General or introductory courses on European Union issues (in particular at institutions and faculties that do not yet have a highly developed course offering in the field);
* Specialised teaching on European Union developments (in particular at institutions and faculties that do already have a highly developed course offering in the field);
* Summer and intensive courses that are fully recognised.
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 36 months
– Be a higher education institution;
– Be established in any country of the world;
– Higher education institution established in Programme Countries must hold a valid Erasmus Charter for Higher Education;
– A valid Erasmus Charter for Higher Education is not required for participating higher education institutions in Partner Countries.