Sectors: Education - Training, Information, Research
Beneficiaries: Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Erasmus + – Jean Monnet Activities – Networks- 2020
Funds for: fostering the creation and development of consortia of international players (HEIs, Research Centres, Associations, etc.) in the area of European Union studies
Priorities and funded actions:
* To gather information, to exchange practices, to build knowledge and to promote the European integration process across the world;
* To support the enhancement of existing networks supporting specific activities;
* To foster the participation of young researchers in EU-related themes.
* To become reference points in the European Union subject areas they cover;
* To disseminate knowledge;
* To collect and capitalize information;
* To provide analysis and visions on specific subjects;
* To undertake projects that have a multinational rather than a national dimension.
Among financed actions
* Gathering information and promoting results of methodologies applied by high-level research and teaching on EU topics;
* Cooperation between different higher education institutions and other relevant bodies throughout Europe and around the world;
* Exchanging knowledge and expertise with a view to mutually enhancing good practices;
* Fostering cooperation and creating a high knowledge exchange platform with public actors and the European Commission services on highly relevant EU subjects.
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 36 months
– Be the coordinator of the network that comprises a minimum of three participating organisations from three different countries;
– Be a higher education institution or any other organisation;
– Be established in any country of the world;
– Higher education institution established in Programme Countries must hold a valid Erasmus Charter for Higher Education;
– A valid Erasmus Charter for Higher Education is not required for participating higher education institutions in Partner Countries.