Sectors: Education - Training, Information, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Erasmus + – Jean Monnet Activities – Projects – 2020
Fudns for: supporting innovation, cross-fertilisation and the spread of European Union content
Priorities and funded actions:
* For innovation activities: to explore new angles and different methodologies in view of making European Union subjects more attractive and adapted to various kinds of target populations (e.g. projects on Learning EU @ School);
* For cross-fertilisation activities: to promote discussion and reflection on European Union issues and enhance knowledge about the Union and its processes;
* For spread content activities: to support information and dissemination activities.
* To participate in dissemination and information events at national and European level;
* To organise events (lectures, seminars, workshops, etc.) with policy makers at local (e.g. mayors and counsellors), regional and national level as well as with organised civil society and schools;
* To disseminate the results of their activities via the organisation of seminars or lectures geared and adapted to general public and civil society representatives;
* Network with Centres of Excellence, Jean Monnet Chairs, coordinators of Modules and supported Institutions and Associations;
* To apply open educational resources (OER), to publish the summaries, content and schedule of their activities as well as the expected outcomes.
Among financed actions
– Newly designed methodologies, content and tools on specific European Union topics;
– Virtual classrooms on specific subject areas and testing them in different contexts;
– Self-training tools promoting active citizenship in the EU;
– Appropriate pedagogical content and new/adapted didactic material for the teaching of European Union issues at the level of primary and secondary education (Learning EU @ School);
– Teacher training activities and continuing education for teachers, providing them with the appropriate knowledge and skills to teach European Union subjects;
– Specifically designed activities on the European Union to pupils at the level of primary and secondary schools and in vocational education and training institutions
– Supporting the creation of EU studies and/or boosting the existing knowledge and/or enhancing the dynamic of a “department/chair/research team” in a given country at a Higher Education Institution;
– Joint develop content and co-teaching for students involving several institutions
* Spread content
– Information and dissemination activities for staff of the public administration, for experts in specific subjects and for civil society;
– Conferences, seminars and/or roundtables in relevant European Union issues for the broadest possible array of stakeholders
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 12, 18 or 24 months
– Be a higher education institution or any other organisation;
– Be established in any country of the world;
– Higher education institution established in Programme Countries must hold a valid Erasmus Charter for Higher Education;
– A valid Erasmus Charter for Higher Education is not required for participating higher education institutions in Partner Countries.