Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Industry, Youth
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Other countries participating to the programme : Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Island, Liechtesntein, Norway and Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to increase the employability of young people, to contribute to the development of a highly skilled, qualified and mobile workforce and to support joint developments in VET in Europe and strengthen overall its quality, relevance and attractiveness
Priorities and funded actions:
– Supporting the preparation or setting up of joint VET qualifications;
– Improvement of existing qualifications
– Work-based learning;
– Learning outcomes, quality assurance and proper recognition
Among financed actions
– Designing or improving a joint qualification in VET;
– Seting up of new sustainable cooperation structures