Sectors: Education - Training, Services, Youth
Beneficiaries: Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Turkey, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to award the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) which is the minimum requirement with which the higher education institution (HEI) must comply when applying for and implementing activities within the framework of the Programme.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To provide accreditation to HEIs located in programme countries in order to allow their participation in learning mobility of individuals and/or cooperation for innovation and good practices under the programme
Priorités to undertake by signing the Charter
– Increasing attainment levels to provide the graduates and researchers Europe needs
– Improving the quality and relevance of higher education
– Strengthening quality through mobility and cross-border cooperation
– Linking higher education, research and business for excellence and regional development
– Improving governance and funding
By agreeing the Charter, the Institution will work towards achieving the objectives by participating in one or several of the following activities
– Key Action 1: Student and staff mobility (within Europe and / or to / from Third Countries), joint master’s degrees
– Key Action: Strategic partnerships, knowledge alliances, capacity building with neighbouring countries, capacity building with Third Countries
– Key Action 3: networks and policy support measures