Sectors: Education - Training
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
For further information on eligible countries: Click here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Erasmus + – Key action 1 – Joint Master Degrees – 2020
Funds for: offering Erasmus Mundus funded scholarships
Priorities and funded actions:
* To foster quality improvements, innovation, excellence and internationalisation in higher education institutions (HEI);
* To increase the quality and the attractiveness of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and supporting the EU’s external action in the higher education field, by offering full degree scholarships to the best Master students worldwide;
* To improve the level of competences and skills of Master graduates, and in particular the relevance of the Joint Masters for the labour market, through an increased involvement of employers.
* Contributing to raising the attractiveness of the EHEA worldwide;
* Demonstrating the excellence and high level of integration of the joint study programmes delivered by European HEIs
Among financed actions
* Delivery of an EMJMD programme corresponding to 60, 90 or 120 ECTS credits, organised through an international consortium of HEIs including the participation of invited scholars (guest lecturers) for teaching, training and/or research purposes;
* Award of scholarships to excellent students worldwide for their participation in one of these EMJMD programmes
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: between 4 and 6 academic years
– Be a Master degree-awarding institution;
– Be a HEI established in a Programme Country; a public or private, a small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises); a public body at local, regional or national level; a non-profit organisation, association, NGO; a research institute;
– The EMJMD study period must take place in at least two of the Programme Countries represented in the consortium (i.e. at least two mobility periods for all students, different from the country of residence of the student)
* The actions must take place in a Programme Country