Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Employment, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Civil Society Organisations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Switzerland, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* Non-EU Programme countries: Republic of North Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, Serbia
* Western Balkans partner countries
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Erasmus + – Key action 2 – Capacity buiding in the field of youth – 2020
Funds for: encouraging cooperation between organisations active in youth, education, training and other socio-economic sectors in Programme and Partner Countries from different regions of the world
Priorities and funded actions:
* To foster cooperation and exchanges in the field of youth between Programme Countries and Partner Countries from different regions of the world;
* To improve the quality and recognition of youth work, non-formal learning and volunteering in Partner Countries and enhance their synergies and complementarities with formal education systems, the labour market and society;
* To foster the development, testing and launching of schemes and programmes of non-formal learning mobility at regional level (i.e. within and across regions of the world);
* To promote transnational non-formal learning mobility between Programme and Partner Countries, especially targeting young people with fewer opportunities, with a view to improving participants’ level of competences and fostering their active participation in society;
* To increase the capacity of organisations through the implementation of capacity-building activities.
* To promote strategic cooperation between youth organisations on the one hand and public authorities in Partner Countries on the other hand;
* To promote the cooperation between youth organisations and organisations in the education and training fields as well as with representatives of business and labour market;
* To raise the capacities of youth councils, youth platforms and local, regional and national authorities dealing with youth in Partner Countries;
* To enhance the management, governance, innovation capacity and internationalisation of youth organisations in Partner Countries;
* To launch, test and implement youth work practices.
Among financed actions
* Conferences, workshops and meetings;
* Large-scale youth events;
* Information and awareness campaigns;
* Communication and media tools;
* Development of methods, curricula, training and documentation such as Youthpass;
* Open and flexible learning materials, virtual cooperation, open educational resources (OER);
* Mobility activities are optional.
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: between 9 months and 24 months
– Be registered for at least one year;
– Be either: a non-profit organisation, an association, a NGO (including European Youth NGOs), national Youth Councils, a public body at local, regional or national level;
– Involve minimum 3 participating organisations from 3 different countries, of which at least one is a Programme Country and one is an eligible Partner Country;
– For Project Type 1 – capacity-building projects between Programme Countries and Other Partner Countries;
> The applicant must be established in a Programme Country and applies on behalf of all organisations involved in the project;
> Other types of organisations can be involved as partners, not as applicants.
– For Project Type 2 – capacity-building projects between Programme Countries and Partner Countries from the Western Balkans
> The applicant must be established in the Western Balkans
– For Project Type 3 – capacity-building projects between Programme Countries and the South-Mediterranean Partner Countries
> The applicant must be established in Tunisia