Sectors: Education - Training, Innovation, Research, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
List of eligible countries: Click here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Erasmus + – Key action 2 – Knowledge alliances – 2020
Fonds pour: transnational and result-driven activities between higher education institutions and businesses.
Priorities and funded actions:
* Develop new, innovative and multidisciplinary approaches to teaching and learning;
* Stimulate entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial skills of higher education teaching staff and company staff;
* Facilitate the exchange, flow and co-creation of knowledge.
* Tackling future skills mismatches and promoting excellence in skills development;
* Building inclusive and connected higher education systems;
* Ensuring higher education institutions contribute to innovation;
* Supporting effective and efficient higher education systems.
Among financed actions
* Boosting innovation in higher education, business and in the broader socio-economic environment:
– Jointly developing and implementing new learning and teaching methods (like new multidisciplinary curricula, learner-centred and real problem-based teaching and learning);
* Developing entrepreneurial mind-set and skills:
– Creating schemes of transversal skills learning and application throughout higher education programmes developed in cooperation with enterprises aiming at strengthening employability, creativity and new professional paths;
* Stimulating the flow and exchange of knowledge between higher education and enterprises:
– Study field related activities in enterprises which are fully embedded in the curriculum, recognised and credited;
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 2 or 3 years
– Be a higher education institution; a public or private, small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises); a research institute; a public body at local, regional or national level; an organisation active in the field of education, training and youth; an intermediary or association which represents education, training or youth organisations; an intermediary or association which represents enterprises; an accreditation, certification or qualification body;
– Be established in a partner country
– Actions must take place in a partner country