Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this call for proposals is to sustain and support U-Multirank, a multi-dimensional information and ranking tool, to promote its use and identify and implement necessary improvements in the functioning of the tool and its mobile application in the context of an independent tool and as part of the Knowledge Hub.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To ensure maintenance and further development of the U-Multirank tool;
– To streamline data collection through exploitation of national/international data sources and implementation of a network of institutional coordinators;
– To raise participation levels through promotion and raising awareness of the tool and its possibilities;
– To carry out necessary implementation measures to improve synergies with ETER and a Pilot Graduate Tracking Survey within the context of the Knowledge Hub and other data tools and sources, where necessary;
– To ensure a governance structure comprising stakeholders and relevant expertise.
Among financed actions
– Cooperation projects;
– conferences, seminars;
– Training activities;