Sectors: Education - Training, Youth
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
– EFTA/EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway;
– EU candidate countries: the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey and Serbia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – Erasmus+ – Support…
Funds for: Support transnational cooperation projects in the field of education
Main beneficiaries: Organisations active in the field of education
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Support transnational cooperation projects in the fields of education
Main beneficiaries: Organisations active in the fields of education
Priorities and funded actions:
* Disseminating and/or scaling up good practices on inclusive learning and on promoting common values, initiated in particular at local level;
* Developing and implementing innovative methods and practices to foster inclusive education and promote common values.
* Enhancing the acquisition of social and civic competences, fostering knowledge, understanding and ownership of values and fundamental rights;
* Promoting inclusive education and training and fostering the education of disadvantaged learners, including through supporting educational staff in addressing diversity and reinforcing diversity among education staff;
* Enhancing critical thinking and media literacy among learners, parents and educational staff;
* Supporting the inclusion of newly arrived migrants in good quality education, including by assessing knowledge and validating prior learning;
* Fostering digital skills and competences of digitally excluded groups (including older people, migrants and young people from disadvantaged backgrounds) through partnerships between schools, business and the non-formal sector, including public libraries
Among financed actions
* Cooperation and networking models which involve combinations of relevant (public/private) stakeholders across different sectors;
* Adapting and applying learning practices to new target populations;
* Conferences, seminars, workshops and meetings with policy and decision makers;
* Assessing, sharing and validating good practices and learning experiences;
* Training and other capacity-building activities (e.g. for teachers, local authorities, prison staff, etc.);
* Supportive approaches and outreach practices from young people to young people as well as role model activities;
* Targeted awareness-raising and dissemination activities including information material and effective communication strategies;
* Operational or policy recommendations in the field of education and training that are relevant to the objectives of the Council Recommendation on promoting common values, inclusive education, and the European dimension of teaching and of the Paris Declaration;
* Supportive approaches and outreach practices addressing disadvantaged groups and newly arrived migrants and refugees
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals;
* Initial duration of the project: 24 or 26 months;
– Be: a public or a private organisation;
– Be active in the field of education, training, and youth or other socio-economic sectors, or an organisation carrying out cross-sector activities;
– A partnership involving at least 4 eligible organisations from 4 different programme countries must be established. If networks are involved in the project, the consortium must include at least 2 organisations which are not members of the network(s) and the consortium has to represent at least 4 eligible countries