Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Employment, Information, Public Management, Research, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals will support transnational cooperation projects in the fields of education, training and youth. Projects submitted under this call under both lots should aim at disseminating and/or scaling up good practices on inclusive learning initiated in particular at local level and/or developing and implementing innovative methods and practices to foster inclusive education and/or youth environments in specific contexts.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Enhancing the acquisition of social and civic competences, fostering knowledge, understanding and ownership of fundamental values, promoting mutual respect and intercultural dialogue and combating discrimination on all grounds;
– Promoting inclusive education and training and fostering the education of disadvantaged learners, including through supporting teachers, and educators and leaders of educational institutions in dealing with diversity and reinforcing socioeconomic mixity in the learning environment;
– Enhancing critical thinking and media literacy among learners, parents and educational staff;
– Supporting the inclusion of newly arrived migrants in good quality education, including by assessing knowledge and validating prior learning;
– Promoting civic participation of young people by developing the role of volunteering for social inclusion;
– Preventing radicalisation leading to violent extremism of young people by reaching out to those at risk of marginalisation or social exclusion.
Among financed actions
– Cooperation and networking models which involve combinations of relevant (public/private) stakeholders across different sectors;
– Adapting and applying learning practices to new target populations;
– Conferences, seminars, workshops and meetings with policy and decision makers;
– Assessing, sharing and validating good practice and learning experiences;