Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Information, Local development, Research, Services
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to strenghten Europe’s innovation capacity and to foster innovation in higher education, business and the broader socio-economic environment
Priorities and funded actions:
– Develop new, innovative and multidisciplinary approaches to teaching and learning;
– Stimulate entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial skills of higher education teaching and company staff;
– Facilitate the exchange, flow and co-creation of knowledge
– Increase attainment levels;
– Improve the quality and relevance of higher education, notabily through mobility and cross-border cooperation;
– Improve governance and funding
Among financed actions
– Development and implementation of new learning and teaching methods;
– Organising continuing educational programmes and activities with and within companies;
– Exchanges of students, researchers, teaching staff and company staff for a limited period