Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Services
Beneficiaries: Federations Unions, SMEs, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to enable young apprentices to develop their skills and enhance employability prospects, whilst also strengthening their sense of European citizenship.
Priorities and funded actions:
– to test whether sufficient demand and uptake exists among relevant stakeholders for developing long-term (6-12 months) trans-national apprentice mobility placement schemes.
– to identify obstacles (legal, practical, institutional, academic…) that prevent apprentices from carrying out longer term stays abroad.
– to disseminate good practices and success factors on long-term work placements for apprentices.
– Develop sustainable cooperation network structures between competent organisations to ensure quality placements of VET learners and apprentices and more generally develop innovative and sustainable schemes to overcome the impediments to VET mobility.
– Improve and develop the linguistic skills of the apprentice in the language of the host country
– Enhance European citizenship through dedicated youth integration activities for apprentices
– Ensure the formal, appropriate validation and recognition of learning outcomes acquired during the placement period of the apprentice
Among financed actions
– apprenticeship trainings for VET learners
– Identify the candidates for the placement
– welcome sessions and language courses
– detailed learning agreements for the work placements of the apprentices