Sectors: Education - Training, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Turkey and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at increasing the capacity of organisations through the implementation of capacity-building activities and may include mobility activities, in so far as they bring added value to the realisation of the project’s objectives.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To foster cooperation and exchanges in the field of youth between Programme Countries and Partner Countries
– To improve the quality and recognition of youth work, non-formal learning and volunteering in Partner Countries and enhance their synergies and complementarities with other education systems, the labour market and society
– To foster the development, testing and launching of schemes and programmes of non-formal learning mobility at regional level
– To promote transnational non-formal learning mobility between Programme and Partner Countries
Among financed activities
– Capacity building
– Youth events
– Awareness raising
– Youth Exchanges
– European Voluntary Service
– Mobility of youth workers